Curious about the Mid-Tenure Review Process? Session scheduled for Feb. 12th.
Join your colleagues at this Mid-Tenure Review panel discussion where you can ask questions about requirements for mid-tenure review.
Hosted by Faculty Career Development Services (FCDS), the event is an opportunity for pre-tenure faculty to learn about this important review process from faculty who have served on mid-tenure committees and recently tenured faculty.
Participants will learn:
- Goals of the third-year comprehensive review
- Selection of tenure reviewers
- Required documentation for the dossier
- Purpose of tenure review binders
- Handling negative mid-tenure reviews
To request interpreting services, go to: http://myaccess.rit.edu/.
Lunch will be provided.
The deadline to register for this event is Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 5:00pm. To register, click here.