Reviewing NSF Proposals: Learn about Effective Proposal Writing via the Review Process on May 2
On Friday, May 2, from 1:30 to 4:30 PM in 78-2130, Paul Tymann will deliver a workshop on the NSF proposal review process. The workshop will discuss the following topics:
- the proposal review process from submission of a proposal to award or decline
- elements of a good review
- NSF merit criteria (intellectual merit and broader impacts)
- elements of a good proposal
- how to volunteer to review proposals.
Space is limited. Please RSVP with Kathy Fay at 5-7983 or email@example.com.
Paul Tymann, Professor and Chair of the Computer Science department from 2006 to 2013, is currently the Program Director of NSF’s Division for Undergraduate Education.